Oakland Baptist Church's Communications Team's mission is to establish, implement, and manage church guidelines and procedures to facilitate clear and consistent information sharing.
- Provide church-wide coordination of information sharing internally within OBC and externally to the community.
- Manage content and design of OBC’s primary websites and other social media.
- Develop and provide guidance for secondary websites and other social media established to support specific ministries of OBC.
- Function as the church’s central conduit for disseminating consistent and accurate information to secondary websites and other social media.
- Assist in the development of information products to support of ministries and special events.
- Promote awareness of the various communication modes and forums available across OBC and maintain a directory of points of contact.
- Provides guidance and conducts oversight to protect release of privacy information or sensitive information.
- Manage content and design of OBC’s electronic newsletter.