Oakland Baptist Church's Communications Team's mission is to establish, implement, and manage church guidelines and procedures to facilitate clear and consistent information sharing.
- Provide church-wide coordination of information sharing internally within OBC and externally to the community.
- Manage content and design of OBC’s primary websites and other social media.
- Develop and provide guidance for secondary websites and other social media established to support specific ministries of OBC.
- Function as the church’s central conduit for disseminating consistent and accurate information to secondary websites and other social media.
- Assist in the development of information products to support of ministries and special events.
- Promote awareness of the various communication modes and forums available across OBC and maintain a directory of points of contact.
- Provides guidance and conducts oversight to protect release of privacy information or sensitive information.
- Manage content and design of OBC’s electronic newsletter.
Ministry leaders and event coordinators, please complete and submit the form linked below to request the Communication Team's assistance with advertising an event. If you have any question, please contact the Communications Team.