Beginning November 1, 2017 | 5:30-7:30 p.m. | Annex Building - Youth Zone | $7 (participant's guide)
In this seven-session study on Genesis 12-22, Anne challenges us to follow Abraham’s example and not only embrace the God-filled life, but pursue Him in a relationship He would describe as a friendship.
The seven interactive sessions on the DVD include:
- Bible Study Workshop
- Leave Everything Behind (Genesis 12:1-13:4)
- Let Everything Go (Genesis 13:5-18)
- Entrust Everything Completely (Genesis 15)
- Lift Everything Up (Genesis 18-19)
- Cast Everything Out (Genesis 20-21)
- Lay Everything Down (Genesis 22)
All women, college age and older, are invited to join us on Wednesday nights beginning November 1, 2017, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. in the Youth Zone. Books will be available for purchase on the first night of the study.
Online Registration is made available through E-Giving!